Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Christians - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Christians > Topics

Subject: Children of God
Replies: 6 Views: 1310

brina931 11/11/2006 - 5:08:25
Hello, my name is Sabrina. I started this group so that we can all coverse with each other about God's word and we can also give each other support on our issues in life so come in and join because we are all God's children and family's support and love each other. Be blessed. *

nonnihip 11/11/2006 - 2:00:23
Glad to find this group, i need help. *

brina931 11/11/2006 - 10:34:10
I am glad to hear that you have joined my group our group will grow and i will be happy to help you in any way i can through and with God's help we will be able to accomplish great things and make sure you encourage others to join this group so that we may support and help one another in our relationships with The Lord our Savior. Be blessed. *

1leanne1 11/17/2006 - 8:37:00
hi im lalaine. Im wel pleased to join ds group cuz i wna share wot i av learned nd experienced as a christian believer. None in ds world we cn eva compare d greatness nd omnipotence of our God dat He gave his only begotten Son JESUS CHRIST for our salvation. So lets carry on wid our desire to spread d Word of God so people may know only Jesus Christ cn bring us salvation. *

ivvvy 12/9/2006 - 8:53:35
Hi, its the most beautiful thing to listen to real people serving a real God. The very people I wish to hang with as iron sharpens iron. The process of sanctification ask that we look at ourselves in the mirror daily. Thats why Paul says 'every day work out your salvation with dear and trembling' I dont get it right always but I'm prepared to change- give up myself. Help *

simms_me 19.10.07 - 10:13am
Hi,my nem is emmanuel and am glad such a group as dis1 exists.am a christ lover in nid of every encouragement in da Lord i can get.i hav a problem. . . . *

mpeka.co 11.09.09 - 09:19am
praiz be 2 god. there r many groups here & sum of them r ungodly. i tank god that there r stil people who love & care *

* Christians Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Christians

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits